Here’s another chance to talk about your business and tell the story that people want to hear.
Some tips and ideas for writing an about us page:
- Be authentic to who you are
- So, what made you go into this business?
- How many years have you been in the business?
- What extra experience do you have? Maybe certifications or credentials.
- Why can you are the right business for your potential client?
- Why should they hire you?
- A little about the geographic areas you serve.
- A little about your team.
- A personal story as to why you love what you do.
- What you don’t do. For example, if you are a print shop you might want to say you don’t print pictures or large size items. So, maybe you specialize in small, colorful flyers.
- Why you think your better than your competition.
Your could take it a step further and add an about us video. Here’s one of my favorites
These tips will give you some ideas on how to craft your about us page.